Blomberg WM72200W 24 Inch Front Load Washer with 1.95 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 15 Wash Cycles, Quick Wash, Sanitize, Allergen Cycle, AntiCrease+, Delay Start, and ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Despite its compact size, this washer deftly handles 1.95 cu. ft. of laundry with a variety of cycles for different fabrics such as cotton, mixed, wool, down wear, sportswear and delicates. All Blomberg washers are ENERGY STAR® certified and offer automatic water adjustment for each load. When time is of the essence, this washer offers a super-fast cleaning cycle for small loads of lightly soiled or unstained clothes or items you’ve only worn once. The Organic Wash cycle improves the performance of organic detergent while the Allergen cycle, powered by steam, reduces allergy triggers such as pet dander. This washer also comes equipped with a Tub Sanitize cycle to maintain a fresh interior for cleaner clothes and an AntiCrease+ function the uses steam to prevent wrinkles by tumbling clean clothes after a cycle has finished.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everyday family life in mind.
- Improves the performance of organic detergent.
- Easily cleans down jackets, vests, and comforters.
- Powered by steam and maintains a fresh interior for cleaner clothes.
- Powered by steam and reduces allergy triggers such as pet dander.
- Uses steam to prevent wrinkles by tumbling clean clothes after cycle has finished.
- When time is of the essence, Blomberg offers a super-fast cleaning cycle for small loads of lightly soiled or unstained clothes or items you’ve only worn once.
- The ergonomically positioned, fully electronic LCD digital controls are especially user-friendly. The control panel helps you by suggesting the correct settings for getting the very best results. Then simply press “start” and go.
- The easy-to-use liquid detergent compartment is right in step with delivering the best washing conditions for today’s different kinds of fabrics.
- 1.95 cu. ft.
- ENERGY STAR®