Bosch Stacked Washer & Dryer Set with Front Load Washer and Electric Dryer in White
This front-load washer from Bosch provides versatile wash options with 15 different cycles. From delicate, gently soiled linens to heavy duty items in need of a heavy clean, there’s a cycle selection for everything. There’s even a specialty Jeans cycle to preserve denim for a longer life. The special Allergen cycle heats water up to 145°F to remove allergy triggers like germs or dust mites.
ActiveWater technology automatically senses the needs of each load and ensures that only the necessary amount of water and electricity is used. Efficiency features such as this earn the WAT28400UC washer Energy Star certification for outstanding energy efficiency.
Anti-vibration circular walls reduce noise for a quieter washer, while the wave-shaped structured drum delivers a powerful yet gentle wash. At a spin speed of 1,400 RPM, your clothes are guaranteed to leave the washer ready for the dryer. Bosch blends powerful washing performance, efficiency and convenience to bring you this outstanding front-load washer.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
- Adjusts water level to your specific load for an efficient wash cycle
- Wash up to 15.4 lbs. or 16 bath towels in a single load
- Permanent Press, Permanent Press Heavy Soil, Permanent Press Light Soil, Delicates, Quick 30 min, Rinse/Spin, Hand Wash/Wool, Drain, Cotton Normal, Cotton Light Soil, Towels, Allergen, Jeans, Heavy Duty, Drum Clean
- SpeedPerfect, Temperature, Finish in, Extra Rinse, Prewash, Spin Speed, Start/Pause, Child Lock, Signal
- Provides up to 40% faster washing time
- Special cycle maintains the color and fabric quality of denim
- For quieter operation and improved energy efficiency and performance
- Reduce vibrations to keep washer running at a quiet volume of 54 dBA while washing and 73 dBA while spinning
- Washer plugs into dryer for space savings and flexible installation
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings