VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The VacMaster VP 210 Chamber Machine provides a solution to the problem posed by vacuum packaging machines currently on the market: how to vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods. Current machines on the market are suction machines, meaning air is vacuumed out of the vacuum bag, then the bag is sealed. However, along with the air, liquids are also vacuumed out of the bag, leading to partial or failed seals. The VP210 Chamber Machine uses different technology to eliminate this problem. When sealing with our chamber machine, the vacuum bag to be sealed is placed inside the chamber of the machine, and the lid is closed. Then air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the bag, allowing the air pressure on the inside and outside of the bag to remain equal and liquids to stay in the bag. The bag is then sealed, and the air let back into the chamber. In addition, the chamber machine can reach a higher level of vacuum. Most suction machines obtain a 24-26 hg level of vacuum, while chamber machines are able to obtain a 27-29 hg level of vacuum.
|Product Dimensions||24 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Item Weight||83 pounds|
|Item model number||VP210|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Item Weight||83 Pounds|
About this item
- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.