VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 14 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||84 Pounds|
About this item
- Equipped with a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump that can manage larger loads.
- Overall Dimensions (WxDxH): 14” x 20” x 15” | Chamber Size (WxDxH): 11.25” x 15.25” x 5” | Weight: 84 lbs
- Heavy-duty yet easy to use, the VP215 extends food’s shelf life up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal that’s twice as strong as other machines.
- This reliable and quiet vacuum sealer is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, catering, or hunters and fishers.
- The VP215 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
Take on even the toughest jobs!
With its heavy-duty oil pump the VacMaster VP215 will take your vacuum packaging experience to the next level! Buy the VP215 and enjoy all the benefits of a chamber vacuum sealer with an oil pump. Unlike run of the mill vacuum sealers, the VP215 can be run continuously. Because of its oil pump, this machine doesn”t need any cool-down time in between bags. Oil pump machines like the VP215 are also much quieter than other machines that have a dry pump! The VP215 is the solution to all your storage problems, no matter how heavy the load. The VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer is the last chamber vacuum sealer you will ever need!
The VacMaster VP215 Chamber Machine is engineered for superior performance and is the cornerstone unit of our VP Series machines. This machine is efficient, reliable and easy to use, making it an essential part of any operation. The VP215 is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions and delicatessens. It is also a valuable tool used by serious hunters and fishermen. With a 1/4 horsepower rotary oil pump, the VP215 is efficient and dependable, runs fast and quietly and performs consistently, making it a top-seller. The VacMaster VP215 Chamber Machine is the last vacuum packaging machine your customer will ever need! How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. The pouch is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It really is a whole new way to vacuum package. The VP215 accepts chamber pouches up to 10″W x 13″L.
|Product Dimensions||20 x 14 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||84 pounds|
|Item model number||VP215|