Wevac Chamber Vacuum Sealer, CV12, ideal for liquid or juicy food including Fresh Meats, Soups, Sauces and Marinades. Compact design, Heavy duty, Professional sealing width, Commercial machine
- POWERFUL BUT COMPACT DESIGN: chamber size is 12.2″W x 13″L x 3.9″H, perfect for portions and cuts of juicy meat, soup or sauce. Outer size is 14.5″W x 18.1″L x 9.6″H, compact and sleek for any household kitchen.
- GLASS LID ON A STAINLESS-STEEL BODY – Elegant design on any counter top. Easy to clean. Provides visibility of the food through out the process.
- SAVING BUDGET: the chamber and 12″L seal bar is suitable for regular (flat) vacuum pouches in sizes of 6×10, 6×12, 8×10, 8×12, 10×13, 11×16. It’s capable of food storage, sous vide, marinate, and infusion, preventing freezer burn and air leakage.
- EASY AND FLEXIBLE CONTROL – In addition to Vacuum and Seal automatically, you can set vacuum time yourself or let the machine do the job with SmartVac.
- NO MAINTENANCE NEEDED – the Dry Piston Pump inside has passed durability test and requires no maintenance.
Wevac CV12, a powerful tool for home and commercial kitchen.
This machine handles juicy food very well with just low budget flat/chamber vacuum bags. The sleek design, stainless steel housing and high-strength smoked tempered glass lid make it one of a kind. We provide 2 year W and service on our website (wevactech). Happy vacuuming!
Clip the bag properly
Clip the lower wall of the bag all the way into the end
Set the Time or Use Smart Vac
You can set the time using “Customized Vac” or measure the bag size and let CV12 do the math using “Smart Vac”
Press Down the Lid to Start
Press down the lid to start the process.
Check the Seal
If the seal is not tight, please extend the sealing time or do a second seal without moving the bag.
SAVING BUDGET: the chamber and 12″L seal bar is suitable for regular (flat) vacuum pouches in sizes of 6×10, 6×12, 8×10, 8×12, 10×13, 11×16. It’s capable of food storage, sous vide, marinate, and infusion, preventing freezer burn and air leakage.
The double seal heating wires design makes the sealing much more stronger than regular sealers. It creates fastener sealing effects that lasts longer